CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two family-fun filled weekends

So here I am again trying to update. It's not always an easy task.

Yes, some of my fam did come down last weekend. It was super great to see them all. Zuri was 3 months older than last time I saw her and 3 months in baby time is a looong time. So it was great to see her and her smile!

See what I mean? Look at that smile!
Everyone enjoyed DDR. Including Hosanna (but I won't put any pics of that in to save time and space!)

Ok so onto this past weekend. Matt's cousin in Arkansas got married. It was a beautiful wedding. I didn't get a picture of it but down the asile were a ton of candles on each side with flower petals sprinkled. There also was a huge canopy over the stage. Very pretty.
Matt and I at the wedding.
Now the big game here was Guitar Hero. Even Matt's Grandma got into it and did really well!Matt's sister Faith (left) and his cousin Amanda. And of course Brayden.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the blue dress? the wedding sure did look lovely...but I'm really partial to those smiles in those top few pictures!

Joni Scott said...

The Smiles are adorable indeed!! Mimi cracks me up! I'll have to challenge her to DDR someday. And that Wedding looks amazing. Love ya! Mom

Cheryl said...

Hi Bethany,
Happy to see what you guys are up to lately. That's a great photo of you and Matt at the wedding, and also the one of Matt with all the women in his life ;-) I am so excited for you in your plans to move west! Ken and I will live vicariously through you.

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hi Bethany..
Glad you got time to see family.. I know how much you missed them.
Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog.. but I had to delete it because we haven't made a decision yet and we can't let anyone know yet.. sorry.
I posted the blog so that kelly and matt's rehearsal wasn't the last thing on the blog.. it's soo confusing
but I think you'll be able to see what I'm trying to say.
We'll let you know .. when we know..
we are excited for you guys though!!!!
aunt karen