CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hannah's Graduation

Well she did it! Hannah made it through school and indeed graduated.

This is Hannah watching all of our lovely songs to her. I'm pretty sure she was thrilled...so much so that she showed pretty much everyone, including people at JPUSA. I guess it's worth the humilition to make her happy.

I tried to put just these two pictures together but I couldn't. So this is Hosanna posing for her Grandma, and the other is her posing for me. Can you guess which is which?
Ok I know Mom and Hannah don't look the greatest in this picture, but hey, they're obviously not the important ones now are they? And that person looks just great!
Hannah in her room at JPUSA. I wanted to take more pics but...I didn't.


7 comments:

Faith Zahn said...

I was hoping to see some pictures of your weekend! Good luck moving this weekend. Start getting used to living with people again! Can't wait to have to here to hang out with. We've got all kinds of fun stuff planned! Love ya both!

Anonymous said...

such great pictures of Hosanna's....errr I mean hannah's graduation :-)

Joni Scott said...

You got some great pictures! It was fun looking at them all. yeah.. that one of me and Hannah would be useless except for that adorable redhead next to us LOL! Keep up the blogging!!

rosie said...

Dude, what is JPUSA? I searched it and it's a ministry in CHicago? What's up with that? Oh, the questions....

And thank you for the wondeful comment on my site! You are right.

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Great pictures.. Love the one of Hannah and hosanna..that is very adorable..
wish we could have been there too

Hannah said...

Wow!!!
Those were AMAZING pictures!!
I only saw like one or two that were bad :)

I love you. I'm so happy:D
Nice job with the camera:)

Ken said...

Bethany --

I'm late in seeing these pictures. Woops. They are great, especially the ones with Hannah and Hosanna.

Uncle Ken