CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

An update!

Hey look I'm updating! Now everyone can stop complaining about having to read about the pastors conference constantly.

Seeing as the only people who read this are family, and family that I was with during Thanksgiving, I thought it kind of silly to post pictures of Thanksgiving. But then I decided, what the heck? So I shall. But first, some of our life before Thanksgiving.

This is Matt's family. Well some of them. The ones that live close. Every year they go to Spring Mill State Park in southern Indiana. So this year, I got to go too.

This is us outside of a very large cave that's there. It was cool, but kinda creepy too.

This is Matt and David, doing what boys do best.And a very exciting game of Risk. Oh boy.

Ok, Thanksgiving.

Hosanna drove with us on the way to Howell. And she decided to make gloves out of her car seat.My Mammy and sisters. And Zuri! (Thanks Aunt Karen)

The Matt's of the "family"...all looking at the other cameras. Aren't they cute in their similar shirts?

The whole family!
Go Trojans! We won the state championship for the first time since 76. Woot.
Matt cheering at the game. Mom rocking Zuri.


Well, that's all I got.
Now it's Christmas time already. We went shopping for Christmas decorations today (I know it's kinda late). This is our first Christmas being married so we really had nothing. I'm excited to get to decorate a tree and all that.
There is snow on the ground here! In one night it snowed 3-4" and that was a record for the snowiest start to December in 11 years. Ha! Wow. I'm hoping I brought the snow from the U.P. down here like Matt brought the lack of snow to the U.P. last year.
This is probably my update for the year. Enjoy.

P.S. Does anyone know how to put a picture in your blog without it going in at the very top of the entry and then having to drag it all the way down to where you want it? That is very annoying to have to do. I can't imagine you should have to do that constantly. If so, xanga is better.

6 comments:

Joni Scott said...

Yay!! An update! That State Park reminds me of the caves we visited in west Virginia. It looks awesome.
If you figure out how to not have to move those pictures... I want to know too!!

Kelly said...

Woo hoo!! I've been waiting for an update! And unfortunately, I don't know how to do the picture thing either. I always just move them...

Anonymous said...

I like all the pictures Bethany!!
That cave looks very interesting to go visit.

You look like a "natural" with the baby in your arms.

Merry 1st Christmas together!!!

Aunt Lisa

Ken said...

Bethany,

This was a great update. And that's important, because now I have to read it over and over for the next few months. Thank you!

I don't know how to upload pictures so they do not go to the top. I bet if you give Blogger a call, whoever runs it will help you out. Just dial 1-800-Yo-Blogger.

Uncle Ken

PS: Still waiting for your call ;;-)

Anonymous said...

no editing at all!

Joni Scott said...

You have a NEW camera. Lets see your photography talent here. I know you have lots of them Shomo genes.