CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

1st Anniversary

Christmas went well. It was nice to spend it with Matt’s family.

But now that’s not what I wanted to post about.

One year ago today, I became a wife.

It’s really crazy to think that it’s been that long.

Before we got married, time seemed to drag on…

now it flies by!

I would definitely say it has been the best year of my life.
I completely love being married and can’t imagine not being married.
It does help of course to have the best husband in the world. Seriously.
I am so very thankful and undeserving of the man God gave me.
I’ve heard it said that the first year is the hardest. That has not been true for us at all.
We’ve even been told by people that we are good advocates for marriage!


This year has been one of growth and joy.
And I’m very thankful for the marriage we have.
So happy 1st Anniversary babe!

I love you more now than I did than and I pray it’ll only continue to grow for the next 50+ years!

9 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

We were thinking of you two tonight and logged on to wish you a very Happy 1st Anniversary! Hard to believe it's been a year already! congrats...
love..
Mark, Karen, Taylor and Madison

Anonymous said...

Happy one year anniversary!!!!!

I love the wedding pictures you posted- you had a very good photographer.

Aunt Lisa

lovetheonly said...

Aawww,,,,aren't you cute? :) and a good wifey

Jen said...

I love the photos! You were a beautiful bride and God is fashioning you into a beautiful wife, too! Thanks for inviting me here and for sharing! Happy Anniversary and Happy New year!

Joni Scott said...

*sniff* That is sooo beautiful! The Lord is blessing your decision to follow Him. It was cool seeing the pictures and remembering that awesome day again, too.

Ken said...

Congrats, Matt and Bethany! We were sorry to miss that wedding -- we'll always remember your wedding as "the one we missed due to doctor's orders."

Uncle Ken & Aunt Cheryl

Kelly said...

Awwww, yay!! Happy 1 year anniversary!! In 2 1/2 years I will get to celebrate 1 year of marriage too :)

Anonymous said...

Uneventful perhaps.. but at least MINE was updated. *sniff* I do admit I tend to post lame stuff. We can't all be Kenny I guess.

lovetheonly said...

Yes, I know.
I love you, and I'm sorry for offending you :D I only meant it as a joke.

Anyway.
I have to teach you how to post blogs.

as if I would know these things!!
Oh well I get to teach my older sister things :DDD So I will.
Step #1)turn on your computer.

Now give me time to think up the rest of the steps